CleverClover B.V. places great importance on the protection of privacy and the security of personal data. We will process personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the GDPR Implementation Act and other applicable laws and regulations. This privacy notice will give you information on how NFIA collects, uses, shares and looks after your personal information. This notice applies worldwide to CleverClover B.V. CleverClover B.V. may amend or supplement this privacy notice from time to time. Therefore, you are advised to regularly consult this page. Any changes to the notice will be clearly notified on our website. This notice was last amended on 30 November 2021.
Collection of personal data
Our website https://cleverclover.vc/ (the Website) may use or request personal data, for example when you request for a meeting. There may be features on the Website allowing you to contact CleverClover B.V. via e-mail, which provides CleverClover B.V. with your e-mail address and certain other personal information contained in the e-mail. Upon visiting the Website, your browser automatically sends CleverClover B.V. your IP address, the type of browser you are using and certain other information. The temporary storage of your IP address by the system is necessary to facilitate a delivery of the Website to your computer. The storage in log files is done to ensure the functioning of the Website. In addition, the data serve to optimize the Website and ensure the security of our technical information systems. In addition to the personal data that we obtain from your visits to our Website, we also collect personal data that you have provided to us in other ways, such as when you contact us by e-mail or telephone, or when u give us your business card. We may also obtain personal data from other sources, such as from the regional economic development organizations, our broad network of business partners, the Commercial Register, or by using other (public) sources.
Purposes of processing
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- to contact you regarding the services provided by us;
- to contact you in response to communications you might send us and to manage our relationship with you;
- to provide you with the information you have requested;
- to provide you with information about events (co)-hosted by us;
- to contact you for research and statistical purposes in respect of our Website as well as our services.
CleverClover B.V. provides the facility to opt-out of receiving communications in compliance with our obligations under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the GDPR Implementation Act and other applicable laws and regulations.
Cookies are used when you visit the Website. Cookies are small pieces of information transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser to enable CleverClover B.V.´s systems to recognize your preferences and settings. Cookies collect information such as the type of search engine used, the sections of the Website visited and other website usage information. CleverClover B.V. may use this information for research purposes and to enhance the Website. CleverClover B.V. uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service offered by Google Inc. (“Google”). We have taken measures to protect your privacy with respect to Google Analytics. We have entered into a data processing agreement with Google. We agreed with Google that Google will use the collected information and statistics for the purposes of the Website, not for any Google’s own purposes. Furthermore, we have set up Google Analytics in such a way that the last part of your IP address is removed before processing by Google, thus further limiting the impact on your privacy. You can remove stored cookies, or decline the storing of new cookies. Please note that the Website may still be viewed after disabling cookies.
Sharing of personal data
To perform our task in the public interest we may need to share your information with our various offices across. For the same purpose, the data we collect may be shared with our broad network of service providers, agencies and public bodies. As required by law, we may disclose information to government bodies and law enforcement agencies for their enforcement purposes. CleverClover B.V. will not sell your personal information to third parties.
Storage of data
CleverClover B.V. does not store personal data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which this data was obtained, and to satisfy the applicable laws and regulations.
CleverClover B.V. complies with the GDPR by taking appropriate technical and organisational measures to secure personal data. Government-wide agreements have been made in this area. For more information about these agreements please click here (in Dutch).
Under the GDPR you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- the right to access your personal data; it gives you the right to obtain a copy of your personal data as well as other supplementary information;
- the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete;
- the right to have personal data erased; the right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances;
- the right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data; you can limit the way that an organization uses their data. This is an alternative to requesting the erasure of their data;
- the right to data portability; it allows you to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services;
- the right to object to the processing of your personal data; this effectively allows you to ask you to stop processing your personal data. It only applies in certain circumstances. Whether it applies depends on the purposes for processing and the lawful basis for processing.
Data Protection Officer
Do you have a specific question or do you want to issue a complaint? Please contact the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy Data Protection Officer. You can contact the DPO by e-mail: PbFG@minezk.nl or by sending a letter to:
Data Protection Officer Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy Executive office PO Box 20401 2500 EK The Hague Netherlands
Photo credits: Clever Clover B.V., www.shutterstock.com, www.freepik.com